- writing for the web
- video production and editing
- social media
- content curation and aggregation
- multimedia tools such as Google Maps, Fusion Tables and Caspio
He also is an enthusiastic agent for and manager of change in the rapidly evolving field of digital content creation, especially as it applies to journalism.
A native Hoosier who has lived in Wisconsin for almost 15 years, he has a 25-year career in media as a reporter and writer, sports editor, managing editor, public relations specialist, broadcaster and even account executive.
Most recently Matt helped lead the Milwaukee region of AOL Patch.com. Traffic on the sites grew from zero at the December 2010 launch to more than 400,000 monthly unique visitors in less than three years. Milwaukee was consistently recognized as one of the most innovative regions in the company and a leader in using digital tools and grass-roots marketing.
Need more? Find Matt at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @ftnotecomm
- LinkedIn: MattSchroeder14
- Tumblr: Wisconsin Sports Bias blog
- RebelMouse: ftnotecomm